Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow what a weekend

Wow that was a busy weekend. This is my first chance to post anything!

I spent the last 3 days at the Craft Fest held at the Gold Coast Convention Centre helping the lovely Lilian at the Express Publications Stand selling subscriptions and magazines - Scrapbooking Memories and Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft. Discovered a magazine of theirs which I didn't know about that has some great projects, its called Handmade. And I meet some really lovely people from the scrapbooking & craft community there, had a great time.

This is the two of us at the stand.


then after each day working there I would have to head off to practice - this is me in the video. Do you think I am ready for next months competitions?



Oviously I was knacked by the end of practice that I decided not to drive home so I took the short cut


Going Home From Office

Then when I finally got home each night all I wanted to do was relax with a glass of wine in the pool - but as you can see the blokes got to the pool before me!



So what could a girl do but have an early night! Hope your weekend was much more relaxing

Tracy :)

No comments: