Monday, March 9, 2009

Buzz and Bloom New Arrivals

Today I received a shipment of gorgeous chipboards from buzz and bloom and 3 types of clear stamps.

First the chipboard.

Ranges in sizes and prices and I just can't wait to start using them. Actually I couldn't wait and already used some of the flowers from "up the garden path" range on a challenge from the crop night last Friday over at Ready Set Scrap. We had to create an OTP project using 3 insects (too easy with our charms), 3 flowers (another easy task) and ribbons (it is just getting too easy) oh and then it got harder - I had to use my brain and create something.

So...

Introducing my new brads and bling storage box


I inked the flowers then coated them with Kindy Glitz and centred them with a rhinestone, rhinestud and a pink crystal brad.
The flower up the top with our butterfly charm on it, is from the Buzz and Bloom Blame it on the Sunshine Flower Range.


So far we have 11 sets of chipboards and hoping to stock more varieties in the coming weeks.

The clear stamps are just awesome. 2 sets are small enough for your journalling and page titles. I have used the tubby alphabet on the front of my box to label Brads and Bling. With being able to use the small sets over and over will save money instead of buying so many rub ons or using my yukky handwriting!



Slight problem thought - I need another one made up - kind of have more bling and brads than I thought!

I am off to play some more
Till next time
Tracy

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love what you came up with using the new products. Gorgeous....xxx

LG said...

Love your work Tracy! I just started scrapping like October 2008 and have been addicted since.

I love your blog. Ill visit more often to learn and be inspired

Anonymous said...

Thanks mylittleteapot. I can't believe you have been only scrapbooking since Oct 08 - your work is amazing. And yes it is VERY addicting. Thanks for leaving your sweet comments :)