Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt Layout

Good Sunday morning everyone - did we all get a nice sleep in? I certainly did (well you need it when you blog hop till 2am in the morning!) And take a listen to this, hear it? come closer then? such a sweet sound ah? NO KIDS WOO HOO they have finally gone to their dads for the night - hence why I got a sleep in. So very attractively I might add, i'M sitting here in my pjs with a green mud pack on my face, in such sweet silence that it was good opportunity to do a new posting.

Enough showing off - the winner for the Cyber crop over at RSS is ... drum roll ... AMANDA woo hoo wtg girl. I came runner up (by 1 point LOL) which I am very please with, considering this is the first time I had completed a CC and the standard from the lovely ladies over there is so high.

Here is another layout I completed for the muffin challenge. For Janine's challenge we had to use the following items:

M = must make an embellishment
U = Use chipboard somewhere
F = Flowers
F = Felt
I = ink
N = New product from your stash
S = Stamping

Now before I show you the layout I actually took apart a previous layout I completed many moons again, shocking lo so get ready for a smirk or if you have something similar you may LOL. You know somethings just have to be redone, forget leaving it to show your progress blah blah blah.



ok and for the updated version ...



I got to use my buzz and bloom grapevine chipboard frame for my photo. The pattern paper is Kaiser craft Mint Fudge from the sorbet range. I snuck the pink scroll felt under part of the title - Hunt. I used cracked paint on the vines and also on the word egg but it doesn't show up very well, you can see it abit better on the next photo.



Instead of using ribbon with our square ribbon slide, I used some coredinations paper and wrote my journalling on it.



Again here is our pretty rhinestone scroll centred with our 10mm rhinestones.



OMG while typing this post, I have had two coffees, got detoured with putting some washing on, and now the green mud pack on my face feels like concrete! Gotta go and wash or possible scrub it off.

Till next time
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com

No comments: