Friday, March 6, 2009

How exciting ...

Tracey has just informed me that we have to remove her page, from the previous post, as it has just been accepted for publication at Scrapbooking Memories. Awesome news Tracey

Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com     Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com
Glitter Graphics

I will post details when we know what issues its in.
So this means 1 talented lady add some awesome products equals your layout get published - well I got the products now I gotta find some talent LOL

Tracy

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Thanks for your congrats Tracy. I will let you know when I get issue confirmations......xxx