Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Little Silliness

Look at this gorgeous layout that the talented Tracey (yes with an "e") completed, from over at Ready, Set, Scrap! Top 50 Scrapbook Sites, where she has used the my2angels felt frame and felt hearts.

I made a right spectacle of myself when I saw it up in the gallery (thankfuly no one was around to see me carry on like a pork chop) - well I don't often see creations with my products being used, just my own layouts.

The beautiful frames she is used are $4.80 for a packet of 2.

And the unique felt hearts engraved with the word love can be found in our felt shapes section for 12 @ $3.20. And they are have pop dots on the back of them, which is pretty handy dandy.


HUGE thank you, Tracey, for making my week and allowing me to show your beautiful and "silly" page on my blog.

Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com     Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com     
Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com             Created With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.comCreated With MySpace Glitter Text Generator at www.freeglittergraphics.com     

2 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Try that again!.....LOL
I had a heap of fun using those gorgeous products. Thanks Tracy...xxx