Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 Sketch Challenge Layouts

2 sketch challenge layouts to show you today. All products used are all available at our website.

First one is from Scrapbooking Top50 of my beautiful girl opening her presents on Christmas Day 2008.





Pattern paper is Kaiser Waterberry Range with core dinations cardstock

Bull dog clip decorated with our silver rhinestones. Presents are ripped and scrunched up with our rhinestones, present charm and white organza ribbon. Also used are our red glitter brads.


Christmas tree is, you guessed it, scrunched up, inked then dimensional magic applied. Our white bling chain was used on the pot.

I used my cuttlebug to emboss some of the other side of this pattern paper then used my cuttlebug to make the title.

The second sketch layout is from PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sitesthe calendar challenge.



It's me on my 40th birthday, a few months back, getting my first tattoo. As you will see from my journalling both of my angels were 10 pound babies so you would think I could handle a tattoo. Far out brussell sprout, it hurt! Oh and for the record, Alyce my dear sister, I received the newspaper article you sent me - no its NOT a mid life crisis and I am nowhere near my mid life! I have a long way to go yet of annoying, harrassing and embarrassing you!!!

Pattern Paper is Kaiser Ebony & Ivory Range with core dinations cardstock

black ric rac ribbon, black rhinestones photo corners, black and white plaid brad, black rhinestuds, lots of rhinestones, white tag, eye pin, organza ribbon, black pendants, black and white spotted ribbon, and lastly, our newly designed white felt frame. “Ouch” title was created using the Kaisercraft doodled alphabet stamps.


Not a great shot of our white tag with dimensional magic, light caught it in a bad way. I used our new eye pins also.



Woo hoo finally I got to use our new felt frames.



I love scrunching up flowers, add some doodling and dimensional magic, then pop dot them for more height and dimension.



Thats it for me today. I have more layouts to upload but that can wait another day.
Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday
Tracy

No comments: