Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rusty Pickle Pattern paper in stock

We have a limited supply of Rusty Pickle Pattern Papers in stock. I have the Pop Star Range where are just awesome papers in black & white and doubled sided.

I love them, apart from them being black and white which I find stunning, they are funky and you can cut out many of the shapes on the patterns and use them. If you are anything like me, you will love colouring in the patterns. I blame my mum, and my deprived childhood for never having textures, just boring coloured pencils so I am making up for it now with hundreds of them - its a bit like never having a barbie doll until I was 35 years old but thats another whole blog!!!

Rachelle Minnet is a great example of using these papers and you will find her link on my blog list.

If these papers prove to be popular, then I will look into stocking them as a permanent line.

I am off to finish my challenges for Ready Set Scrap and then create some layouts with these papers.

Till next time
Tracy

No comments: