Sunday, February 8, 2009

Starting School Scrapbooking Layout

Starting School Scrapbooking Layouts - I had to do it I couldn't stand looking at my first attempt of my page I did for Mark's first day of school way back in 2002. I mean truly, they say don't redo your pages as it shows your journey and growth in scrapbooking blah blah blah but really would you have been able to look at these two pages (note I have inserted them as small photos - why would I have them big???)


Shocking I know. Here is the latest version with no stickers or cutting of photos. I have used the Kaisercraft Lovestruck Range , our cute ruler charm and ABC Book Charms. Also I finally got to use my Kaisercraft Doddled Alphabet Clear Stamps. Our organza ribbon which comes in 7 different colours are perfect for tying charms.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Tracy

No comments: