Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Copying your photos and pages

Copying your photos and pages has never been highlighted, more so, with the recent events in Victoria. One of my first thoughts when I saw the distruction of burnt homes and missing loved ones was their photos.

This has prompted me to remind you all how important it is to take copies of all your photos and if possible, scan or photograph your pages. But don't just take the copy, give the disc, usb stick or whatever you used to someone else so it is not on the same premises as your precious photos and albums.

I swap with mum, who lives about 15 minutes drive away. Usually about once a month I will take a new copy on a USB stick to give her, and she will return the older version to me to use next time.

What is 10 minutes out of your time to save the precious and beautiful memories you have created?




No comments: