Saturday, February 28, 2009

Girl Friends Layout

Girl friends layout completed using our new ribbons and charms. It is for the February Sketch of the Month Challenge over at Ready, Set, Scrap. The pattern paper is from Kaisercraft Sweets range. Cardstock is core dinations, the only cardstock I use as it is much cheaper.



Upclose encounter of our ribbons with our silver ribbon slide (as seen in previous post). These slides have real stones in them unlike some other brands.


I used my cuttlebug to create the letters and highlighted them using crystalina Kindyglitz. I am not sure where the little heart beads came from but the button and butterfly charm is available at our website. In our bling section you will find our silver photo corners.



Here is our white ric rac ribbon and embellished with our pink rhinestones . (Please note I take no responsibility for the girl on the right!) Thats our silver glitter brads on each end of the date tab.

'

And finally, our pink flower from our bulk pack (the flowers in these packs are gorgeous and some quite unique). The rhinestone scroll, very popular item, is in our bling section.


I love this layout and it was nice to complete a girly page for a chance - been doing so many boys layouts lately. I have a half completed page of my son using the Jades Garden paper range from Kaisercraft so I must go and finish it.

Glitter Graphics

No comments: