Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who is your favourite Legend?

Voting closes Monday 4th May for round 1 of the Legends of Scrap Competition.

If you go to this link Scraps of Us , you will see the entries for the competition. It is in a forum like format, so you need to scroll through the 7 pages of chat and entries. It is interesting though as there is a variety of layouts and a few ladies from around the world have entered.

After looking through the entries if you want to vote, please don't choose me if you don't think mine should go through to the next round (I know some of you lovely ladies would do so and thank you for that xox) whilst I would love to carry onto the next round I want to because of my layout. So after viewing the entries head over to the main page (link up the top) and it will list everyone who has entered. Shazza who hangs out at RSS has also entered - good luck girl :). Just scroll down to my post here on the 24th April to see my entry.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend, and to all you ladies in NT and Qld enjoy the extra day off work you have because of Labour Day / May Day.

Tracy

No comments: