Saturday, May 16, 2009

June Cyber Crop - Tiaras and Crowns

The June Cyber Crop over at Scrapbooking Top 50 starts Wednesday June 10th and is in conjunction with ME, woo hoo and I'm taking all the credit for the theme LOL
I am sure we all have a drama queen or trantrum king in our lives so the theme is perfect for so many of us. Hmm do you think I was thinking of my angels when I wrote that last comment?

If you are interested in joining us, you will need to register as a member at Top 50 first which is too easy (see link below) then go to my website (plenty of my blinkies on site to click on to take you over to my2angels. Under promotions is a set of 4 crowns which you can have for FREE BUT they must be used in one of the challenges. I am relying on people being honest to receive the free crowns for the CC.

What else will be happening:

* 4 Challenges with a total pool of $160 in Products and Store Vouchers on offer!

* Games such as...Forum Hunt, Bingo, Random Number Draw, Word Search, and Who Is...all with prizes up for grabs to one lucky member!

* One lucky Random Poster will receive a Christmas In July Layout Online Class Kit valued at $25.

* Another lucky Random Poster will receive a July Challenge Crop Kit valued at $15.

It starts on 10th June till 16th June, 6 days to complete the 4 challenges.

Hope to see you all over there on 10th June and don't forget to order your free crowns, I am relying on Australia Post to get them to you in time (ekkkk)

Hope you all having a great weekend
TFL
Tracy

Scrapbooking Top50

No comments: