Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a sneak look

As promised I have an example of using my new bling flourishes on a layout but I can only show you a snippet of it, sorry, as it is my examples for the Crowns and Tiaras Cyber Crop over at Top 50 next month.



That is our black bling buckle to the right and I have used our new leaf charms also.
I hope you can see on the flowers I have used 3d kindy glitz, giving a water droplet effect - gotta love that stuff.

Sorry short and sweet I'm in the middle of a OTP challenge for RSS that I wanna get finished and photographed before the rain comes AGAIN!

TFL
Have a fab and creative weekend
Tracy

2 comments:

vicmbee said...

wow!! that looks gorgeous already can't wait to see the rest... thanks for the lovely comments on my blog... love the bling you designed to..

lexie said...

looks gorgeous Tracy
Oh and I love the OPT you did for the RSS challenge very clever
Didn't find yesterday think its lost forever.....unless its at the bottom of the ironing basket....definitly not going there!!!!!!!