Friday, May 22, 2009

Pretty New Ribbons and more new stock have arrived

Just a quick update, yeah I know been neglecting the blog lately, but so busy here behind the scenes here. I have had 5 lots of deliveries this weekend and look what arrived today, these pretty pretty pretty ribbons. They come in 1 metre lengths (excluding the ladybird which is in 30cm length) and are price bewteen $1.00 and $1.60 a metre.



More Buzz and Bloom Chipboard and new charms include turtles, leaves and daisy flowers

I do have a few layouts to upload just waiting for this crazy weather here on the Gold Coast to calm down so I can get some decent light for the photos of the layouts.

Yip short and sweet sorry ladies but its after midnight and I seriously need an early night LOL

Night all

3 comments:

LG said...

Hey Tracy! Im loving all those new items especially those chipboard pieces. Thanks for always dropping by at my blog and for your sweet comments. Luv yah!

Hope the weather improves down there because i cant wait to see your gorgeous creations.

Take care always sweetie
LG

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Tracy...Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving me some love, I love the look of these ribbons and chipboard bitza's!

Another Gold Coast girl...I will be down there in less than a week and a half....staying with my friend at Ormeau. We have planned a day at the Scrapbook Convention in Bris on the Sat....are you going??? We should meet up! Will be back to check out your blog.
Thanks for visiting Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

Shazz I am not going this year to the Scrapbook Convention but I am only 15 minute drive from Ormeau. Would love to meet up, we will sort something.
Tracy
PS Wear comfortable shoes girl its a long and crazy day at the convention :)