Friday, March 11, 2011

New Arrivals ....

Scrapware Chipboard new products in store ...
 Ange has outdone herself this time with this latest products release


Here are just a few of the new products which you will find in our new arrivals and the scrapware sections


and foliage (available in 2 sizes)




and these also arrived today ....


Ball and Chain 5 for $1.60



Aluminum Flower Beads available in 4 colours 10 for $1.00



I Love you Postcard Charms (great to embellishment the scrapware postage letters with) these are a lot larger than I expect and far better looking than I could have hoped for

Adorable little teapot charms


and seriously cute telephone charms


and another no name brand product ... silver chain pendants 1 for $1.10



and our very popular Fairy Girl Charms and Large Crown Charms are back in stock  (these are NOT Teresa Collins crowns that was released in 2010 ... they have been part of our charm range for over 3 years)
 





 All the new charms that arrived today are included in our 15% off charm sale

I have created a very quick layout using the Prima Road Trip Pattern Papers and embossing the scrapware foliage with Peeled Paint Embossing Powder and our Silver Leaf Charms



I used two pieces of foliage to add dimension and adding our leaf charms


How cute is this rainbow charm?
That is peeled paint distress crackle on the scrapware clouds


and also if I can just throw another quick no frills layout in as well using the Road Trip Pattern papers, scrapware large impact alphas and our camera charm





 


And one last project using the Road Trip pattern papers and my least EVER favourite OTP completed .... using the Scrapware Memory Box Kit ... I wasn't going to share this but we all have different tastes and someone out there might like the idea




PS For the record here is a sneak peak of my latest OTP one that I am VERY happy with .... I have just been waiting for the Scrapware Lucie Turso to arrive, which it did today, so my plan is to finish it this weekend (fingers crossed)

it is 1pm and Prima has not yet arrived (: (: (: fingers crossed for Monday

OMG it is 1.05pm (5minutes after posting this) and Prima just arrived ... give me half an hour and I will get it up loaded to the website

Hope you all have a relaxing and creative weekend
See you next week

4 comments:

just another day said...

How yummy are those scrapware ...

Mel said...

Oh wow, how conincidental is that that Prima arrived whilst you are blogging. I love the new charms, and I really like the keys memory box. It looks great...Melxx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous goodies!! Love the LO's the charms and chipboard look fantastic and the Memory Box project looks adorable!!

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW love those goodies & LOVE the charms how cute i could do with some of those..
Have a good weekend...
XOXOXO