Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Echo Park, a bit of Romance and TPC has arrived

More Echo Park ‘For the Record’

From Wendy

I think I already said this but I’ll say it again ... these papers are SO me!!! Love them! These photos are my son and his friend on a ‘school’ swimming lesson, learning life saving at the beach ... nice eh?!?!


 Again using the black and white patterns I’ve  started with some Snowflake Core dinations White and Nightfall Core dinations cardstock as a background and added pieces of ‘Newsprint’ and ‘Advertisement’. I then added my 3 (yes 3!!) photos and machine stitched them to the page. 

I just had to put a photo of the famous Indiana’s Tea House clock on the photo!!




The alphas and the word stickers, again, are from the FABULOUS Alpha Cardstock stickers so is the spiral border sticker I have used.

The photo corners and date sticker are from the Element Stickers sheet  and the black phrases are from the Noteworthy sheet. 



Next I am going to share some cards ... already done 1 using the new black bakers twine (very cool) will share soon! 
TFL

and from Lisa

When I saw these gorgeous black flower rhinestone chain I could visualise exactly how I was going to use them on this layout.
They are simply stunning on any romantic page and they surely pop out!!
 
With the black and white gardenia I have also added a bit of bling.  I have used Tim Holtz Black Diamond Stickles. 
This is so beautiful once it has dried.  And you only need a small amount.


I have used one of my2angels blank pins and used just a small glue dot and placed a cute flying bird charms on it for a romantic effect to go with my page.


and we received our order of TPC Studio today

As requested we have Grandma's Attic (last year release but a great heritage paper collection)

and Heartfelt Travel  

OMG these are so much better IRL ... I wanna stop what I am scrapping and start with creating with these!

Heartfelt Travel is a gorgeous collection of denim blue, burnt reds, white wash with stripes, florals, lace and maps ...not just for your travel creations but PERFECT for your boy layouts also (THEY ARE MUCH DARKER THAN THE PHOTOS ON THE WEBSITE SHOW)

They are the perfect colours for my DS rugby league layouts

We also have adhesive fabric sheets 
postage stamp stickers and domes to embellishment these papers

AND finally


WHO ON EARTH WOULD LET THESE WOMEN OUT ????


I had the most awesome weekend with Mel, she is as gorgeous IRL as online and I am sure those who follow this wonderful lady's blog will feel her love and warmth come through and that is exactly how she is ... oh with a dash of crazy in there LOL

We stayed up till 2.30am and woke with no hangover despite a few wines or two 
And as for Nate what a cute little man he is ... Sarah fell in love with him (I think the feelings were mutual) and being the mother hen that she is, fussed over him all weekend

and yah for us Ann (aka Raggedyann) popped over so they got to met for the first time as well (thankfully Ann's hubby brought a book with him LOL cause we cramped 3 years of online chatting in 1.5 hours)


Ann with her serious look on!


Hope you all have a fantastic day
TFL and don't forget go and check out the new TPC

6 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

HI Tracy these LO's are just gorgeous. i love them both...
Love the colours and the flowers. WOW
great job....
Have a great week
TONI
XOOXOXOX

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO's Tracy.. love the b&W pp's.. very elegant!! So glad to hear you hit it off with Mel.. she's such a sweetheart.. next time she visits I'll see if I can come with her as it would be lovely to meet you IRL. Have a fab day :)

ann said...

Great LOs Wendy and Lisa.
It was terrific meeting Mel on Sunday. After a phone call from Tracy telling me to be there now ...lol..... A mad dash around the house locking doors....almost forgot to put shoes on my feet..I did forget to brush the hair!!! duuu.
Thanks Tracy and Mel for a fun afternoon.. Ann xxx

scrappin' girl said...

Tracy, Ann & Mel it looks and sounds like you had a TERRIFIC TIME TOGETHER !!!!!!

Moonie said...

You absolute NUTS!!!!!!!!!! only thing that was missing was me :-)

Mel said...

Oh wow, look I just love this great off the record papers that Wendy has been scrapping amazingly...wow just gorgeous and Lisa, how adorable is that black rhinestone length with you looking so elegant in the background.

Cathy, will so have to pick you up and take you, Oh wow you will go super wild in Tracy's store, and you will just love her, and how gorgeous is your hubby Ann just sitting in the car and letting us get excited over papers.....so wonderful to meet you.

Tracy, you are CRAZY......CRAZY TALENTED, CRAZY CREATIVE, and CRAZY CRAZY and Nate and I had the best weekend.....So many things are going into that wishlist though.....Love Melxx