Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summer Layouts

This month we are focusing on Summer and Halloween and first up for the month is me, Tracy, with some of my summer themed layouts using the older October Afternoon Pattern Papers ...



Our shipping tags, brown organza ribbon and our smiling sun charm
The date is Carolees Creations Tiny Buckaroo Cardstock Alpha Stickers - love these cause you get different variations of letters in brown, beige and white
with thickers giggles brown for 08
Piece of brown cotton ric rac and a 10mm silver rhinestone






and my second layout


Turtle charm

Thickers Emerald Everglade- these sold out within 2 days so have reordered them

Thickers Chipboard Darling Brown


Dolphin Charm with brown cotton ric rac

Our fish charm



Whilst this next layout isn't exactly summer themed ... all these photos used are from our Christmas holiday up in Townsville 2 years ago - just trying to get as many of these scrapped at the same time hence why they are the same theme in papers and style

Okay so still with the October Afternoon Pattern Papers ...

The title I cut with my cuttlebug and covered with Liquid Pearls Ruby Red and underlined with brown cotton ric rac




I had forgotten how useful ric rac was, we always used on our layouts when I did classes many moons ago and perhaps I overdosed on it!

But I have rediscovered it and it's perfect for our months theme of summer like our blue ric rac for waves and just basically using it as embellishment borders like I did on all these layouts

PLUS we have reduced our cotton ric rac permanently ... 2 metres for $1.50
AND our main colours are in the sale section with 20% off for a limited time


Here I used our brown cotton ric rac with Thickers Foil Chipboard Cricket Green



and one final layout using Prima Paisley Road Dandiya and Chocolate Mocha Core dinations Cardstock ...



Flying bird charm
Brown Rhinestone Chain

a mix of
SEI Madera Island Buttons and
SEI Park Buddies Buttons

Yacht charm
Scrapware Chipboard Do Hicky Flourish #6

inked with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade and then covered with Inkssentials crackle accent


Thanks for visiting
Hope you are having a great Tuesday
I am off to get my hands dirty creating an OTP Haunted House


5 comments:

ann said...

Wow Tracy just loving your summer projects.gee those little tags are really great and I love how you have used them. Like you I had better get off here and do some scrapping...
Can't wait to see that haunted house.!!!!!

Leanne J said...

awesome layouts Tracy.. you use those charms so perfectly... super dooper..woot woot....

Mel said...

Wow gorgeous eye-candy here, off to put an order in. Love Melxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow loving those tags - your layouts are awesome!!! And how good does that OTP Haunted House project sound!!! How exciting!!! :D

Love "haunted" movies and stuff - lots of fun! :D

lexie said...

Wow Gorgeous LO's love all the little details....oxo