Friday, October 22, 2010

3 layouts to share ...


3 layouts from me today - no the mojo has not returned (: I started all of these a few weeks back just finally finished them off


I didn't think I would get a paper that would match these photos of me in Cerise and my nephew in orange but seriously how perfect is this Prima Fairy Flora, our peach gardenias with scrapware naomi chipboard inked with spiced marmalade?



Our pretty rhinestone heart buckle tied with white organza ribbon
After inking the chipboard I covered with dimensional magic and randomly added orange rhinestones



And a summer layout of my DS first time in a spa using the Teresa Collins Travel Ledger Travel Book pp and Royal Core dinations cardstock

My photo is mounted on inked cardboard and a piece of blue velvet ric rac bordering the top



The Large Kim Chipboard flourish got the cuttlebug tiny bubbles treatment.
I painted it blue then decided I didn't like it so I wiped Baby Blue Liquid Pearls over it - love the colour and the pearl finish it gave the chipboard - probably can't see it from where you are in fact this whole layout doesn't look as good on the computer as IRL (: Damm I should have taken a better photo side on so you can see the layers but its now after 10pm - way too dark (:


Woo hoo 7 photos less to do LOL


and my last layout ...

Its of DD with her new Barbie Beach Bag, Sun glasses and togs that her aunty gave her on her 2nd birthday way back ... such the cutest outfit!


The gorgeous paper is The Girls paperie shabby flower and cut into stripes is Paper Girl Newsprint stripe all edges inked with Jumbo Java

How cute is this scrapware hat stand which I inked and then applied blush perfect pearls to it.

Because it wasn't a large area to apply the perfect pearls to, I used my ranger clear perfect pen and just drew on the chipboard with the pen before applying the pps

And every hat stand needs a hat charm, and of course a handbag and why not add a tutu charm!



Brown Giggles thickers to make up the title on a banner


Scrapware stylized tree gone through the cuttlebug with Tim Holtz Woodgrain Embossing Folder
The tree was inked with Jumbo Java and the top has blush perfect pearls




Lots of small mulberry flowers, pink gardenias
Centering the flowers are our brown brads, glitter brads and our rhinestone pendants, white velvet ric rac and some brown rhinestone chain




And if you are still with me and want to know about some of our coming soon products ....

Bakers Twine is stuck in customs ARRHHHHH

Basic Grey Jovial and Little Yellow Bicycle should be here on Tuesday with more Dimensional Magic (praise the lord ... I have missed you DM!), Kraft Cardstock and blank greeting cards with envelopes in time to make a start on your Christmas Cards!

Echo Park will be here towards the end of the week along with The Girls Paperie Tinsel & Twig and their Toil & Trouble papers

And as for Websters - the latest is and I quote from our suppliers newsletter " Arriving soon Websters Pages - four gorgeous new paper lines - Hollywood Vogue, Sweet Season, Waiting for Santa and WonderFall. Our order is finally in transit but we do not have a reliable ETA yet"

TFL
Hope you have a great weekend



6 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab LO's T!! Love the Prima paper on the first one, matches your photos perfectly! and LOVE the hatstand on the 'Cute' LO, very clever hanging the charms on it!! Makes me want to scrap some photos of when mine were that little! Sounds like some fab new stuff is on its way too YAY!!! W :)

Roxy said...

Gorgeous pages!!! I really looooove the hat stand, it's just so cute!

ann said...

The Prima papers are just perfect with those photos !!!
and I agree the hatstand with the charms very cute...!!!!!

Sandra said...

I love all those techniques on the chipboard. These layouts are great, and the hatstand is gorgeous! Love them!

Taryn said...

Lovely, Tracy, I especially LOVE the girly one, with the banner and my fav paper range!! That blue flourish looks AWESOME with the bubble spots and liquid pearls xx

Melinda Spinks said...

Way to go Tracy, three layouts in one post! I have to agree with everyone... those Prima papers were definitely a perfect match for your pics. Great layouts!