Monday, October 18, 2010

more summer layouts

From Corrina
Wiped Out...

Boy plus waves equals wiped out! My youngest is just starting to get confident in the ocean and loves to jump the waves at the beach...this time however, the waves jumped him!


For this layout, I took a brownish (kraft coloured) piece of cardstock and lightly misted it with glimmermist.
(my2angels will have Kraft Cardstock available next week sometime all depends on posting times!)

I took a Bo Bunny Mama-razzi Panoramic die cut and adhered it to the misted background, placed my photos, smeared crystalina
kindyglitz along the bottom third of the page then sprinkled diamond dust all over to give a sandy feel.


I added a torn and scrunched onion/fruit mesh bag (recycled scrapping at it's finest!!) and added dobs of glue and more diamond dust.

I placed some cute fish, turtle and a shell shaped follow your heart charm in the mesh and attached using silver jump rings.


The title was done using letter stickers that were inked lightly, adhered, outlined with pen then highlighted with kindyglitz and diamond dust.

The arrow has been inked then coated with black embossing powder and shiny embossed.

The journalling block is the fabulous little imaginisce To Love and Cherish Snag'em stamp frame (and at $1.99 it was an absolute BARGAIN!!!!) - stamped onto a random piece of scrap chipboard then lightly rubbed over with ink to 'dirty' it up a bit.


To make the circle frame and star embellishment, I cut out a circle frame and a star from chipboard (or you could die cut one if you have sizzix/cuttlebug).

I coated the circle frame in some ink then used Ranger Black embossing puffs powder
Sooo coool..it gave a fuzzy flocked effect.

I inked the tips of the star and dipped it into some white embossing puffs, then added some - yep you guessed it - kindyglitz and diamond dust for added texture.

The silver circle frame charm has a cute little 'youthful' word from the bottom of a set of Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alpha stickers, and has also been given the kindyglitz/diamond dust treatment.

Materials used:
Titles and Journalling - Making Memories Paperie Letter stickers (poolside), Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Letter stickers, Imaginisce To Love and Cherish Snag'em Stamps - clear frame.

Embellishments - Follow your heart charm, fish charms, turtle charm, silver circle frame charm, silver jump rings, onion/fruit bag, chipboard arrow, black rhinestone swirl (you could make this yourself EASILY by using pva and our loose black rhinestones), black organza ribbon

Product - glimmer mist (yellow daisy, moonlight from the Winter Wishes kit), Twinklets diamond dust, crystallina kindyglitz, Ranger embossing puffs (black, white), Zing black embossing powder.


From Taryn

Here's a layout of Hayden at the beach I created using Websters

For the tag, I have stamped it with Prima songbird stamp, and cut out some features from the paper, and added a red star flower

I have also scattered a few SEI buttons around the place.


And here's how I created the title using My2Angels bling words, circle pendant charms, dolphin


Tracy here ... my internet connection has died on my computer so if anyone has emailed me in the past 24 hours ... I am not ignoring you (:

Hope hope hope to be back on line today (fingers and legs crossed!)

Tracy :)


4 comments:

Christine said...

What beautiful layouts, there are so many gorgeous little details on them both! Those charms look wonderful!

amanda73 said...

oh wow..lovin both these stunning layouts

Kim said...

Thanks ladies for the inspration, they are both fabulous layouts I especailly love that kindi glitz idea!!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful layouts Ladies!!