Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kaisercraft papers new range

Kaisercraft papers from the new range will be coming to our website, 30th Jan, fingers crossed. I have ordered 2 of the 3.

Here is a sneak preview, with delicious names to match the yummy colours and patterns. These two are called Butterscotch and Creme Caramel

Introducing Kasiercraft Raspberry Creme and Sugar Cookies (no calories involved)

The next range is called Lovestruck and I like Cupid because it can be used on a boys page and I reckon Sweetheart you could also get away with. I am just thinking of my 12 year old Angel who won't have anything girly, flowers included on the pages for his album. Whilst Kaisercraft where most likely thinking of valentines Day and Love when they designed this range, however my first thoughts where of my son as he wore alot of dark blue when he was younger and this range will go great with some of his photos. Different people with different thoughts ah?:)

Finally we have Lace Hearts and St Valentine

Just click on the photo if you want a larger shot of the paper.

Finally, Quote for the week:

Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they are always there



No comments: