Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My baby is starting high school

Your hear mothers saying they grow up so fast, where has the time gone blah blah. But today the reality really did hit me. My darling 12 year old angel and I are going shopping TOGETHER this week. Usually this puts shivers up most mothers back, shopping with kids is like … OMG … nope sorry I can’t think of anything to compare it to!

Anyway back to it we are going shopping for his school books – Grade 8 High School! Now this is the kid who can’t remember to put his washing in the basket (apparently this is in all male genes), leaves his swimming gear at home on swimming day, says he is going to do something then asks me a minute later what was he going to do! How will my baby survive? Or more to the question how will I survive?

I made the bad mistake of going through his baby album today, you know the one where you have just started out scrapbooking and so proud of what you have created. Well it was cringe material, truly honestly, how much have I learnt and grown in the past 5 years since I started scrapbooking! Needless to say 90% of the pages have been janked out of the album and put in to a new pile on the table to recreate
Stay posted there will be lots of new pages and examples of using my2angels products coming soon ...

No comments: