Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brads have arrived - Plaid Fabric, Crystal and Metal Brads

Brads - I have to admit that I don't use them very often they remind me of my early scrapbooking days, and now when I look at many of those pages I wonder what was I thinking! But it nice to see how much I have learnt and grown in the past 6 years. After much research I find that brads are still a very popular scrapbooking and cardmaking item which is why I have ordered some in and challenged myself to using these versatile embellishments.

We have 3 types of brads - 7mm metal in 10 colours, 8mm crystal in 10 colours and 12mm fabric plaid brads in 5 colours. These will be on our website, with much better photos, later tonight (Tuesday 27th)




And as they say on the cooking shows, here is one I made earlier, in the anticipation of receiving this order.


Over the next week or so I will be adding more posts with ideas on using our brads to remind those who need it, how we can add them to our creations. Warning though, if you drop one YOU MUST locate it, as they *^&%&*!* hurt when you stand on them with bare feet! True Story!

No comments: