Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Free Gift plus lots more

April's Free Gift
with your first paid purchase during April is ...


1 BLACK Cardstock die cut from Tim Holtz Old Jalopy
and because life can get a bit bumpy at times, you will also receive FREE 1 metre of black ric rac







New Arrivals



and we have had a restock of ....


Tim Holtz Inks, Distress Stains and Embellishments
Texture Magic
Inkssentials Kraft Tags
Embossing Folders
Cuttlebug Replacements Pads
Crafters Workshop Templates (well what we could get!)


Here is what Geli has been up to...


I made this layout for my parent's yearly album. It needed something else, but what? My2Angels is the perfect place for finishing touches.


First I took a rhinestone buckle and used a pin to hold it down, since the ribbon was already glued on. 


Then I started digging for some charms. I found the wingskey and the hatpin. The heart got a red coat with Perfect Pearls, but I knocked it over by accident and it landed on the paint side (of course!). I kind of liked the effect, so I left it.


I trimmed down the hatpin and attached the key...


...and glued it into the buckle. 


Check out this set of white mulberry flowers and butterflies. They are really good value because you can change their colour so easily. I simply inked the petal tips...


... and then put some rhinestones from a leftover piece of a rhinestone square on them.  


Add a cabochon flower and some stamen and you have the perfect mini cluster to balance the rhinestone buckle and charms. 


And here is the finished layout: 


Geli

and from me ....
I finally got time to have a tiny little play using our Masquerade Masks 
I have always loved Masks, and have been fortunate to go to Venice purchase a couple of "true" masks 
That was way back many moons ago 
when I had money and no angels! LOL


 I painted a mask I purchased from Spotlight and painted with Adirondack Acrylic Pitch Black Paint Dabber

 and silver embossed using the single scroll stamp from Autumn Leaves onto areas of the mask.

 

 






Then get a mini black gardenia, cut out the stamens and replace with a 10mm silver rhinestone









Take a silver pearl spray and carefully with a craft knife cut down the white tape holding the sprays together, and separate (don't pull them out or they will separate individually).  Put aside for a moment

 I changed the Masquerade Masks  from Antique Bronze to Silver


attach your "embossed mask" to some silver chain using a jump ring, also attached to silver chain some grey pearls, black rhinestone bead and clear faceted bicone beads

 attached your gardenia, flower spray and chain to your mask

and one very quick and easy mask



and did you know we sell mobile phone cords?

And you all know how important it is to keep a back up copy of our photos and layouts in the event of a natural disaster like fire and floods, right?

 
Here's a reminder to back up your photos TODAY and have them easily identified
TIP:  Keep another copy at a family member's house as a double precaution







Wishing you all a creative and happy month



No comments: