Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creating Embellishments

Creating Embellishments


 the gardenias come in many different color

 don't you just adore this bling heart buckle with organza ribbon
so feminine and a beautiful addition to any card or page


 I love these orchids and the rhinestone chain
they look so awesome and are so easy to use .

these embellies from my2angels  make creating so easy 
pop over to the store and you will be amazed at all the yummies 
and here is a layout


I used a metal filigree ( altered with gesso and ink.. details below)
from my2angels



and bordering the left side of my photo I used a Cream and Antique Bronze Keys Charming Chain






 above is the antique bronze filigree before I altered it (these are OOS until approx 18th April, but Tracy also has silver filigrees the same in stock)
PROCESS 
swipe with white gesso and dry with a heat gun 
lightly dab with VersaMagic chalk ink - I used Pumpkin spice and Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy
if you have too much ink dab with a dry tissue or a damp cloth
keep doing this process until you achieve the desired color ..
 experiment with different colors it is FUN
FILIGREES are available in the embellishment section here



thanks for dropping by everyone 
hope you all enjoyed your Easter 
big hugz to you all
Heather xoxo  

No comments: