Saturday, April 7, 2012

Missing You

Hi Ngaire here today
with a layout using some gorgeous embellishments from my2angels
 

 For those who have asked me to list exactly what I used – here is the list.



This is one of the new range of  Charming Words, which have just been released over at my2angels. Mine has been made specifically for this layout (thanks Tracy) – but in the standard range there are three words (forever, laughter and together), 3 charms (bird, flower, heart) and 5 diferent rose colours (yellow, purple, pink, green and brown) available.



For this embellishment cluster I asked Tracy to make me a special pin using her orange pearls, antique bronze hatpin and an antique bronze flower bead. TRACY WILL MAKE YOU UP SPECIFIC COLOURS AND PINS IF YOU ASK HER

I’ve also used her bronze chain; passport, compass and globe charms; and a couple of her small cream roses (these are oos at the moment but are due back in mid-April).




Here I have used one of Tracy’s Bronze oval frames – I popped a pearl dangle onto it for added interest. There are more cream roses



and the filigree sections you see here are half of a Large Filigree Flower, that I cut into two and used as decorative accents in my flower clusters. Popped in here and there they look like delicate bronze leaves.

 You get 2 Filigree Flowers per packet for only 99c






So check out my2angels for these lovely Antique Bronze embellishments and charms.
 You won’t be disappointed.


NGAIRE

2 comments:

Adriana B said...

so so wonderful and gorgeous :)

Sandie said...

Love this layout, its so beautiful.... gorgeous elements, colours, design.