Monday, November 5, 2012

Attitude with King Tides and New Arrival


Hi Ladies,
Lisa here


with another layout using the wonderful Attitude! Collection from Kaiser.

At times we get major King Tides on the Gold Coast - my kids love to go and see them and see the amazing damage it can do to our coastline....this photo was one of those events. The wind was so strong, we were lucky to not get blown over!!

I have used more of the fabulous ATTITUDE papers for this layout - I love how the colours of the papers match with the colours in the photo.

I have used the awesome wood panels of the REBEL paper for my background ... and then I love the TYPE on the Attitude Teenager paper, so I inked the edges of the paper and adhered it to the right side of the layout. I also used a piece of the reverse side, popping it so that it just peeks out from under the bottom of the photo. I love layering and how you can use smaller pieces of paper and the double sides to get more out of your papers. I also have the Attitude sticker sheet and I have used some of the stickers to add some extra interest - with the crowns at the top and the gear chain at the side of the photo.

I then made my own embellishment using a shipping tag and inked it with the Kaiser postmarks stamp. I added a real air mail stamp and a small rose as embellishments. I adhered the tag to the left side of the photo.



I also LOVE the unique ribbons available from My2angels and so I used the Hanging around ribbon for this layout - running across the bottom.

I also used two shipping tags tucked under the side of the photo to adhere my Title to, which I made using the lettering from the ATTITUDE sticker sheet. Of course I had to add some twine and two cute, silver charms - a little bicycle and a boy.


and here is the finished layout!!


Lisa 


AND

New to my2angels
in store now for your beachy themes projects
a perfect paper collection to compliment our many At The Beach charms
and our Limited Edition Aussie Charming Buttons 

 
    

No comments: