Saturday, November 5, 2011

Still playing with Echo Park

Geli here

I’m still playing with the new Echo Park Apothecary range. 



We had a ball dressing up at Halloween last year and there are still photos to scrap! Who knows how long it’ll be before my kids are too cool for dress ups, so I intend to make the most of it while it lasts. Although I think my dear husband hasn’t reached that point yet, so there’s hope for many more photos to come.
I used Full Moon for the background and cut 4 strips (2x8”) from Black Magic and Wicked Potions
I kept the overall layout very simple and stuck to just the 3 colours, but went a bit crazy with embellies. The barbed wire chipboard (see similar here here) and the star frame were covered in silver foil



and the rest of the chippies inked. “Cool" was inked and covered in Crackle Accent. After it was dry I rubbed black ink into the cracks.



The tickets got coloured in a little:



Other embellishments are:



spider charm (eeek!) on a web I sewed with silver thread:



black resin flower:



And the owl tag and grave stones were done with some Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders.

Geli
 
 
Greetings from planet Jess : )
I'm a bit late sharing this lo.....it's one I did for Challenge Heaven's October number Challenge.....
I dug into my my2angels stash for lot's of scrappy goodness : )
Flowers and CUTE lady bird.....
Buttons and brads and alphas...oh my....
Love and Peace xox

No comments: