Friday, November 11, 2011

Charming Chains Antique Bronze Purple and Pink Roses

Introducing ...


Pink and Silver Love Key Charming Chain



Cream and Antique Bronze Keys Charming Chains





Hi Girls,
Cathy here


Was very excited to receive a couple of the new Charming Chains from the very creative Tracy, so I decided  I would use one of  these yummy chains on a card for my little niece.

You Are 6


I have been itching to use some of the new Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer papers and embellies and decided that the lovely card from the Whatnots pack would go perfectly with the pink rose charming chain

 I overlapped the whatnot card on top of some green pp and machine-stitched in pink, then added some words from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens alpha sticker sheet for my greeting.  

I dangled the charm down the left side, but scrunched up the chain a little while gluing to shorten, and thought one of the cute silver girl charms would look perfect tucked under a bit of the chain. 
 Love the new wooden buttons and used one as the background for the number 6 which also came from the Echo Park alpha sticker sheet.  

Finished off with a bit of cream flower lace which I threaded with some ribbon and a little flying bird charm on the top right.


Cheers
Cathy :))






and from me Tracy,


 Cut out the centrepiece of the Bo Bunny et Cetera Filigree Die Cut



add a Purple Butterfly Charming Chain
 with pretty flowers


plus our large antique bronze key charm and our new cuckoo clock charm,
these arrived after I had completed and photographed the clock hence the different background!


add some roses, flowers and clocks


Add your die cut to a clock
 (I got mine from Big W for $10)
and now you have yourself a new clock
to keep or give away for a gift




Here is a layout we recently did in class here at my2angels using the Black and Silver Love Key Charming Chain with Glitz Design paper collection ... I have also added the baby shoes charm to mine to match the theme of the layout







and to show you that our Black and Silver Love Key Charming Chain isn't limited to a boys layout, here is an Authentique Pattern Paper layout with lots of flowers, hand cutting and dragonfly charms



 
and an embellishment I made for an upcoming project with our Pink and Silver Love Key Charming Chains and our love engraved felt hearts.




Our Christmas Charming Chain range is being released late next week 

and then more releases later on in the month, working with some black chain at the moment and HOPE to have something for the boys (hope! if time prevails!), the mind is buzzing with ideas I can't wait to get started on more.

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement and positive feedback regarding our new range, I am sincerely grateful for all your support


You can get your my2angels Charming Chains here

Hope you all have a safe and creative weekend

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

these LO's are so stunning Tracy - of course even better IRL - I specially love the "one hour old" LO we did in class last week and all the little embelly details are so fantastic, TFS xx