Friday, November 25, 2011

May you always Dance in Sunshine

 Hey Ladies – Ngaire here
 and I’m back with another of Tracy’s gorgeous Charming Chains
They are all so stunning it is hard to pick a favourie!
This pretty purple one though is Madame's favourite – but then she hasn’t seen the one I am playing with now, so that could soon change. The purple is a perfect match for some Glitz Design papers I just got my hands on - the Dance in Sunshine range - so I stole one when she wasn't looking :) - yeah ok, there was more begging and pleading involved - but I got it.



Just love the way the purple and yellow combine together - so bright and cheerful. I've used a number of Antique Bronze items from my2angels on this layout - all keeping with the butterfly theme used on the Charming Chain.
The main alphas in the title are (surprise, surprise) my favourite ones – Scrapware Antique Lowercase – both the normal size and the minis. This time I've used Mustard Seed Distress Ink to colour them and then a light spray of Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mists to give them a nice shimmer.


On my tag I used an Antique Bronze Butterfly Clip and the dangle pearl from the Charming Chain, together with some  flowers from my stash. The rubon is from Kaiser - who REALLY need to do something about their shocking quality control. I've actually Photoshopped the tag image a bit to fix up how poorly the rubon has transferred. At some point I will either have to remove it and buy another to replace it or suck it up and learn to live with it.

Down the bottom of the layout I have used an antique bronze Tim Holtz Ornate Platetogether with an Adage Ticket (oos) to pop the word SOAR into a cluster of Prima flowers. Attached to the book plate is one of Tracy's beautiful antique bronze Filigree Butterflies.

 

Also tucked into that flower cluster you can see a small glass bottle - it's from my stash, but Tracy has some vial bottles, which are very similar and can be used as embellishments like mine.
So grab a charming chain whilst you can - they look great on cards. tags and layouts

Ngaire



and some new arrivals:


5 for $1.60



Memories Silver Rings (flat backed)
3 for $1.20



Wish Silver Rings (flat backed)
3 for $1.20
I can imagine these on a birthday layout



2 for 99c


check out the size of them with one of our heritage gardenias!



I hope you all have a creative and safe weekend

No comments: