Sunday, November 27, 2011

Enchanted with Bo Bunny

We received the new Bo Bunny Enchanted range on Friday and I got straight to work creating to show you all that whilst it is a "Love" themed paper collection, it is certainly adaptable to any layout


In the words of our Jess .... Think it's just for lovey dovey layout's?? NAY to that I say! I'm going to funk it up....add a POP of colour and do a coolio Elijah layout with it : )

LOL Jess

Here are a few pieces from the collection






And so this is what I have so far created with the paper range
I am currently working on an OTP using this paper range for a birthday present, and will share when it is finished.


Starting off with a boys layout


Love the Tim Holtz Tab File Die which I placed behind the photo for a side border and also to use for part of my tile








To add more colour to the layout I used my ink blending tool and Tim Holtz Pine Needles Distress Ink to random areas on the edges
 









and a girlie layout


Cluster of our flowers with an Idea-Ology Ornate plates.  I softened the colour of the plate with a dab of Picket Fence Distress Stains



I removed the love key from our Pink and Silver Love Key charming chain and replaced it with one of our sunglasses charms





Sprinkled the top corner with pink rhinestones and 2cm pink roses
Also a spray of pink glimmer mist


















I hope you will consider Enchanted for your next layouts, it is gorgeous with its glitter accents and like I have shown, so versatile for any layout

TFL



No comments: