Friday, July 1, 2011

Free Gift ... 15% off ... chipboard RESIST techniques

Remember a few months back I mentioned that I received the wrong colour cameos (suppose to be light blue but instead a smokey blue/grey)

Well the supplier has given me a credit but I still have them
 
So I will pop one in your parcel with your first paid order during July
and until 15th July

15% off all GLIMMER MIST

and

15% off all EMBOSSING POWDERS (including Tim Holtz)




and continuing on with our Chipboard techniques

create a "resist" Title for a layout

inked with Jumbo Java and 
stamped a flourish image onto them.
Then sprinkled with clear Zing embossing powder over the letters

(the clear embossing powder heats clear thus being  the perfect product to create resisting with) ...


zapped them with my heat gun


then I sprayed them with Key Lime Pie glimmer mist and then again inked 
with Jumbo Java but only randomly!

Now they match my layout (which is a show and tell layout for another day of chipboard techniques)



Here is more chipboard I created the resist with .... 
(this technique certainly isn't limited to chipboard  ... try it on your cardstock to create an interesting and unique background for your layouts)



AND


AND ONE MORE 
because I discovered Glimmer Glaze acts as a resist to glimmer mist ... 




Hope this has given you a few new ideas to play with glimmer mist and embossing powders

and good timing as they are on special UNTIL 15th July

No comments: