Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wow what a response

Wow we are amazed at the response to the scrapping relay and the amazing layouts from everyone completed in such a short space of time (unlike me who takes weeks to get a layout completed!) and over 100 hits each day on the blog during this week it certainly created some interest out there!

We are so happy with the outcome that we are already planning our next challenge :) LOL don't worry there won't be such a tight time limit on this one!

And it brought out the competitive and cheeky side in a few our DT girls as well LOL I see abit of friendly teasing happening over on facebook as well

We will be back either Sunday night or Monday to announce the winners OMG it is going to be tough for us to decide especially with the unique ways that the criteria was incorporated into the layouts

On another note I went blogging the other week to try and get inspired to make cupcakes and you know the same old story ... you lose two hours of your life and so many screens open that your computer is at crashing point ... on this particular day I discovered a blog from a lady over in America whose cottage was to die for OMG I WANT ONE!!! Just give me some plumbing and I will move in tomorrow

click here for her blog .... (and to think she did it all herself and only spent $3,000)

Oh and I never did get my cupcake layout done that day!

Have a fantastic and safe weekend
back soon with the winners




7 comments:

Corinne said...

This has been so much fun Tracy! The response was amazing, thank you everyone who joined in. Can't wait for the next installment! xx

Taryn said...

Sure has been fun. The gallery is looking wonderful!!

Mel said...

OMG is that for real, wow how long would that stay clean with Nate around, but it is truly gorgeous, and Tracy, so not surprised you hopped on the computer and got caught up blogging, very dangerous hey. Melxx

Tracey said...

This has been a heap of fun! I will admit to a tiny bit of sledging but all in the name of competitiveness and FUN.....lol. Hard to pick the winners though!!!

Corrina said...

Absolutely a heap of fun! I'm glad the FB girls took my teasing with good humour too :) Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the next planned challenges :O

Wendy said...

Tracy ... that was so much fun!! and the entries were fantastic!! Well done everyone!! :):)

Sandra said...

That's such a great response! I've been away since Tuesday, so I'm off to the gallery tomorrow to check out all the layouts.