Monday, August 9, 2010

Scrapping Relay Day 2

Day 2 for the scrapping relay

As advised earlier Team 2 consists of ...
Corrina, Sandra and Kath


Criteria to be included on your birthday layout is ...

CUPCAKES

and here is my take (really bad photography sorry!)


Cupcakes made from corrugated cardboard with kindy glitz, rhinestones, White Opal Liquid Pearls and Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearls - I love the swirly effect the liquid pearls gave the cupcake icing!


Scrapware Chipboard Birthday covered in White Opal Liquid Pearls . See the glitter already on the SEI Papers?


Our pink and white mini gardenia, friends charms and a paper clip with our bead spacers and white pearl beads


We have a template for the cupcakes in our resource section , just right click on the image and save as to your computer if anyone needs one

Remember upload your layout to your blog and the my2angels gallery before Tuesday midnight for your team to be in the running for the team prize of $15 EACH to spend at my2angels.
Don't forget to leave a comment here when you have completed your layout

AND

Unique way of incorporating the criteria into your layout and links from your blog to the my2angels website gets YOU into the draw for a $15 voucher to spend at my2angels

Okay

READY ....

SET ....

GO ...


14 comments:

Corrina said...

mmm cupcakes mmmmmmm....I think I have the PERFECT photo for this one...hmmmmm now to scrap it without thinking about how delicious cupcakes are...mmmmm....

Taryn said...

Those cupcakes look good enough to eat!!! GOOOOOOO Sandra!

Mel said...

Wow I agree, how gorgeous is the effect of the icing on the top, very clever, I am hungry now....Go team 2

DebiJ said...

Wow - I am amazed at how real those cupcakes look!! Just love making them IRL!

Wendy said...

Good Luck Kath!! Go team 3!!! Well done Katrina!! Fantastic start!!
Looove those cupcakes T!!

Kylie said...

HOw cute is that LO..& those cupcakes just delish!! GO team 2...you got this one Corrina :0)

Kath Parker said...

Wow love those cupcakes they look brilliant.

Sue Plumb said...

Thats so gorgeous Tracy, fabulous work! Go Sandra!!!
Team 1 ROCKS! ;-p

Tracey said...

Love cupcakes! Yours are so pretty Tracy. Love the liquid pearls effect. Can't wait to see what the girls come up with :)

karennarelle said...

those cpcakes look great. forgot about this comp. ;( and i go for the winning team!!

Sandra said...

OK - mine is uploaded to my blog and I'm just popping it in the gallery here. I love your cupcakes Tracy!! I feel rather embarassed about my cupcakes now, but if it doesn't rain, it pours (very busy life right now) so I'm lucky I even go my layout done!! Anyway, I love it none-the-less. Looking forward to seeing everyone's layouts!!

Anne P said...

They look totally Yummy.

Corrina said...

wooo hoooo DONE!!!! TEAM 2 cupcakes are on the board - I repeat we are in, locked and loaded girls :) Goooooo TEAM 2!!!

Kath Parker said...

Mines finished now too.Love everyones layouts