Thursday, August 5, 2010

Want to MORE vouchers from my2angels


Want to win more vouchers from my2angels?

Come and join us in our first ever scrapping relay

Teams of 5 will be picked from the entrants - register by leaving a comment
(if there is a day YOU CAN NOT participate in please let me know when you register)

Everyone will be advised ahead of time what day they are scheduled to complete their layout on Sunday morning

Sunday night, 8th August, at midnight I will upload the first criteria eg cupcakes on a layout or could it be a banner or perhaps presents on your layout! You will have to wait and see at midnight on your day of allocation.

The member from each team who are allocated Monday will be required to complete a birthday layout with the criteria incorporated on it.

And then every midnight after that for 4 more nights a new criteria for the team member chosen for that day will be uploaded (ending Friday)

They are to be Birthday layouts and to be completed within a 24 hour period, uploaded to your blog & our gallery BEFORE midnight and a comment left on the my2angels blog so we know you have completed the task

so what do YOU win ...

Prizes are awarded to:

Team prize of $15 voucher EACH to spend at my2angels – criteria is the more products used on their layout that are sold at my2angels and the best description of their layout with links to the my2angels website from your blog

Individual Prize of a $15 my2angels voucher is awarded to the most unique way of incorporating the criteria into their layout and links from your blogs to the my2angels website

And a random prize drawn, of a $15 my2angels store voucher, for one lucky entrant (this is drawn between the teams that did not win the team prize)

It is not who is the fastest, (we don’t want you wasting your products to make something quick and easy that you may not want in your albums) but it's fun in participating, following the criteria and uniqueness of the entries.
LOL but in saying that they must be uploaded before midnight

Come on ... register and join in the challenge ...


19 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! This is going to be so much fun!! Count me IN :)

Corrina said...

Me too...:) I have heaps of unscrapped birthday photos!

amanda73 said...

trust me, i want to join in...BUT...i dont know if even i can scrap a layout that quick lol

Corinne said...

Meee! Meee! Pick meeeeee!

Sandra said...

I'm up for the challenge - sounds like fun!

Taryn said...

Yay!!! This is going to be fun!

Wendy said...

Count me in too!! Love a challenge!!
and Amanda of course you can do it!!

Kylie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

Sounds like awesome fun Tracy, count me in, who hasn't got birthday photos to scrap. Melxx

Kylie said...

Count me in girls!! my first post is deleted??? who knows what I did :0} thanks for your lovely blog commments Tracey xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I'd like to let you know that I've a layout in an upcoming Scrapbooking Memories using an array of some of your gorgeous charms! :D Of course I've listed My2angels in the materials list! :D Just thought I'd let you know anyway out of interest!! :D
Cheers!
xxx

glorygirl said...

YES! I'll try to join the relay. Plenty of photos that need to be scrapped!

Samantha Hauzer said...

I'd love to join in! Sounds like fun :) :)

Katrina said...

Ok, I'm game :)

Kath Parker said...

Sounds like fun count me in too

CynAbu said...

I'll give it a shot... I've got a lot of birthday photos waiting to be scrapped...

Sue Plumb said...

OK, I'm in too! (But can you pls put me down for Wed or Thurs Tracy?) I am sure I have some birthday pics here I can scrap! ;-)

Vicki said...

I hope i'm not too late to sign up!! :) I would like to play along too, but please don't put me on the monday/tuesday team as i have something else on then! ;) Thanks T!! :)

Shazza said...

This sounds like a lot of fun, I cant wait to see the layouts from the team members :)

Sorry, I was too late to join!!