Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 5 our last day of the scrapping relay

Day 5, our last day, for the scrapping relay
We encountered a few hiccups along the way for yesterday challenge but everything is all sorted now phew and we are just waiting on Vicki to upload her layout before midnight

and so lets get today relay team moving....

As advised earlier Team 5 consists of ...

Cynabu, Sue and Samantha

Criteria to include on your birthday layout is ...

CANDLES

And here is my take on the challenge using Websters Nature's Storybook Plant & Nuture, flying bird charm, scrapware swallow, Pink Paislee Artisan Frames (which I lightly heat embossed with antique linen distressing powder) paper rolling for my candles and topping them with green rhinestones.
The title are scrapware mini antique letters covered with Vintage Photo Crackle Paint




Our brown mini gardenia, white tag for journalling (yip that's me in the highchair at mum's 21st!) and on the Tattered Angel Glimmer Glass I highlighted them with Gold Liquid Pearls





Remember upload your layout to your blog and the my2angels gallery before Friday midnight for your team to be in the running for the team prize of $15 EACH to spend at my2angels.
Don't forget to leave a comment here when you have completed your layout

AND

Unique way of incorporating the criteria into your layout and links from your blog to the my2angels website gets YOU into the draw for a $15 voucher to spend at my2angels

Okay

READY ....

SET ....

GO ...

15 comments:

Taryn said...

That is too sweet, Tracy, with you in the high chair! LOVE the liquid pearls on the glimmer glass. Very nice! go girls, looking forward to seeing all those birthday candles.

Vicki said...

I am done, just about to load to my blog and the gallery!! :)

Kath Parker said...

Wow gorgeous layout love all of it

ann said...

wow you were a little cutie xxx
love the LO !!!

Sue Plumb said...

OK, candles it is...off to look through the stash!
Great LO Tracey - and how cute were you sitting there in your high chair? ;-)

Kylie said...

lovely LO...just so sweet -little you!! can't wait to see all those candles??? :0)

Wendy said...

This is too cute!! That is one precious photo! Love your rolled paper candles!!
Good luck to everyone with the final challenge! Go Samantha!! ")

Tracey said...

Another great challenge! Love your example Tracy. Gorgeous work :)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Tracey! I've just put mine in the gallery and on my blog too :)

Sandra said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Tracy. I'm loving all your layouts here. Can't wait to get my goodies - have I told you how much I love your charms!!!

Sue Plumb said...

Ok, mine is done and up in the gallery...phew! Also posted up on my blog with all the relevant product links. :-)
Thanks for the challenge Tracy - it was truly high pressure scrapping here this afternoon...LOL
XXX

Kim said...

OH what a gorgoeus colour scheme, and all your beautiful little details make for such a lovely layout

Mel said...

I just love this Tracy, wow I agree the colours here rock, I have enjoyed the challenge relay heaps, great fun. Melxx

CynAbu said...

Well, it's not the very last minute, is it? :)

My layout is at http://cynabu.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html#834935588105360217

And I'll upload to the gallery now. Good luck everyone!

CynAbu said...

Thanks Tracy! I updated the blog to include supplies listing and links to your site properly. All up and loaded - now it's time for BED! =D