Monday, June 7, 2010

White Felt Scalloped Frames

Todays post is all about our White Scalloped Edged Felt Frames which are self adhesive and currently on special for $1.60

First from Taryn ...

These are some cute shots of Lana and Hayden fooling around at the park! To create this layout, I first created a frame from Life's Portrait Reflections paper (reverse side), and then trimmed down the Life's Portrait Love Yourself paper to fit inside the frame, using some scraps of Life's Portrait Pure Grace paper as photo corners. I also cut out a few mirrors from the Life’s Portrait Reflections paper paper and grouped them together to create a little cluster for my journaling.



I used the my2angels felt frame in white for my main photo, and then created a smaller frame to match around the smaller photo using white
velvet ric-rac. I decorated the felt frame with some rhinestone
flowers
and a love key charm.





For page accents, I used the black gardenias, together with the white canna lillies, and a couple of the gorgeous tag charms. The ribbon slide looks fabulous with a little strip of paper and ric-rac threaded through.


and from Sandra, our June guest DT member ...

“The face of Happiness” ... I wanted to create a simple layout to focus on the photo. I’ve used a beautiful my2angels white felt scalloped frame and my2angels designed rhinestone flourish, as well as Life’s Portrait Reflections paper (other side). I’ve used some lace to break up the edges, rather than distressing, and mounted it on the black cardstock background.



I’ve made a journaling block from my Spellbinders and finished it off with a little frame from Life’s Portrait Reflections, love key charm, little girl charm and the mini black gardenia flower



From DT Tracey ...

Here is a little Brag Book/Mini Album I made using 2 of the my2angels white scalloped frames.

I glimmer misted the frames and then added some of the pretty Websters Pages paper as a background and a Websters Pages Paris Fabric Fancies Webster's Pages Fabric Fancy and then backed it all on some bazzill. Then I punched some holes, added some bazzill pages inside and used some album rings to hold it all together.




The front is decorated with some ribbon, charms, and Bling Rhinestones Corners.



Products From Shop
White Scalloped Edged Felt Frame
4mm Silver Bling Rhinestones Photo Corners
Websters Pages Life's Portrait Pure Grace
Websters Pages Paris Fabric Fancies
Velvet Ric Rac - White
Silver Glitter Ribbon
Glimmer Mist - Honeydew 2oz
Silver Square Ribbon Slides - 3.1cm
Love Key Charms
Petite Silver Frames

Other
Organza ribbon

Again gorgeous inspiration from the DT and what a great idea using the frames for a mini book!

Happy Monday everyone :)

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg these are all stunning, love them all..... esp the book tracey made, awesome idea

ps..tracy, i will definitely do another order with you soon, so sorry i havent lately

Wendy said...

Great LO's girls!! Love that black and white spotted Webster paper! :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

wow - these are amazing examples of how to use the frames. I love both the layouts, and then the idea about making them into a book was pure genius!!
xx

Tracey said...

Love how everyone had different ideas for the frames. Awesome :)

Moonie said...

love the keys and the wee girl.. they are gorgeous x

Kim said...

girls you all have done fabulous jobs...all so different but so elegant....