Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last of the DT inspiration for June


Wendy is lucky last for the month of our DT inspiration with ...

A special layout for a special girl!


Tracy knows how much I love black and white!! So the reverse of this Webster’s paper was perfect for me!

I trimmed a little off 2 sides of the paper and distressed the edges, I then machine stitched it to some Core-dinations Snowflake cardstock. I then gave an A5 piece of cream/beige cardstock the same treatment.

The my2angels white scalloped felt frame was sprayed with Raven Glimmer Mist and the black and white photo was distressed and stuck over the top of the frame. The title is mixed Thickers Daiquiri and some other glittered alphas from my stash. I finished off with a heart ribbon slide (rod removed) a black flower, some pink ribbon, some pearl pins and some my2angel rhinestones in pink and silver which I put in the centre of all the flowers on the Webster’s paper.

Other bits and pieces:
Maya Road Pearl Pins

Thread

Other Alpha




And here is a super quick card made with some leftover Websters papers, orange cardstock, some ribbon and a Round Silver Ribbon Slide. The alpha is Sassafras and the pins are Maya Road.



To make your own pins similar to the ones I have used on my LO and card, visit the tutorial by Tracy in the resource section of the website.

And have you seen the new arrivals section? Oh I have been having some fun with all of these goodies!
And YIPEE Diamond Dust is finally back in stock!

See ya next month LOL

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful layout Wendy!!! Love that card too!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous layout Wendy and that card is perfect :)