Thursday, June 24, 2010

From weddings to babies


I finally have made a start on my brothers wedding photos (he was married in 2003!)



The base for my layout is Core dinations Scarlett Cardstock, covering my homemade chipboard frame is Teresa Collins Mr and Mrs Stripe Pattern Paper and framing the photo is our Black Scroll Felt Frame

Before I go on, as my daughter and mother pointed out the large scrapware audrey mannequin with wedding dress (a silk camisole I picked up from lifeline specifically for this layout) is facing the opposite way to the photo I know I know but I didn't start this layout intending to use this photo! Mothers & daughters I tell ya!

Anyhow moving on ...



Precious Moments cut from Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Girl Mini Tags and foam taped for dimension (and to cover the staples behind - staples are the only thing I have found that will attach tuelle to paper! So plan your layout ahead if using tuelle, unlike me who decided to add the tuelle to mimic my sister-in-law's veil AFTER I had completed the layout!!!

Our mini white gardenia, red stemmed flowers, love engraved felt heart and our large silver heart locket charm. The word love is cut from the Teresa Collins Mr & Mrs Labels pattern paper



and stamped flourishes (using Stampology Double Scroll Clear Stamp which will be in stock by the end of next week) embossed AC black glitter embossing powder with red rhinestones.






And from Tracey ...

Here is a super quick layout I did using the black felt scroll frame.



Black and White Mini Gardenias - their tips highlighted with Kindy Glitz Black
23mm White Mulberry Flowers
Mulberry Paper Leaves - Green Brown and Rose
Circle Pendants
10 Large Journalling Tags
Buzz and Bloom Chipboard - that 70s alphabet



Other shop Products used:

1 Black Scroll Felt Frames
Websters Pages Life's Portrait Love Yourself
3mm Black Rhinestones Flourish
Black Flowers Acrylic Chain strip used on the photo
Distress Crackle Paint - Picket Fence White
Dimensional Magic - Clear
Versa Color Cube Ink Pad - Black
ICE Stickles Glitter Glue Silver Ice

Not sure how much creating I am going to get done in the next few weeks with the school holidays starting this Friday YUK
Anyone got a spare room for me?
I am house trained and it will only be for a fortnight! LOL

8 comments:

Kim said...

OH gorgeous Tracey and Tracy...LOVE that wedding dress...and how scrummy are those baby feet

Anne P said...

Two Fantastic LO's and I parts of both of them.

Marelize said...

Super layouts! Love the wedding dress too Tracy and those baby feet. Too cute! :)

Leigh said...

Gorgeous layout and I love the wedding dress you made on the mannequin. I don't think it matters that it's facing the other way. I'm in the same boat with school holidays upon me. lol at your 'house trained' plea.

ann said...

Gorgeous LOs and so long as you are house trained (we have a doggy door) I have a spare bed.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, the wedding layout is stunning! Love how you did the wedding dress. And the baby feet are oh so cute :)

Vicki said...

Love, love, love that wedding layout!! The dress is so clever and the whole layout is gorgeous!!

Also love the baby feet!! Love photos like that!! :)

Taryn said...

Oh WOW. The red is stunning for wedding pics! And those little toes are such cuteness!!