Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rouge de Garance Pattern Papers

Rouge de Garance Pattern Papers - yummo I have had them in for a few weeks now but not yet had the chance to have a play with them. They are double sided - you gotta love that and only $1.70 each. If you purchase some of these gorgeous papers and mention BLOG at checkout I will throw in a metre of ric rac ribbon to match your papers FREE:)
And here are my layouts. The first one is using the Rouge de Garance Lilou No 3


White letters for the title are the Rusty Pink Pop Stars Alphabets


Used one of our love engraved felt hearts, silver hearts, angel word minus the "s" which will be kept for another layout - always running out of S's.


The silver rhinestones on the scrapware blossom stem is from our rhinestone strips! The pretty little pink and green flowers are from our 200 bulk pink flower pack.

Our angel charm with the new 2cm wide white organza ribbon

My take on the Sketch Challenge over at the Scraplounge for this month. I kind of change it around just a little bit...



I used the Rouge de Garance Lilou No 4 pattern papers - both sides again



This is the scrapware christmas tree, and the inside piece comes out which can be handy dandy. I applied the Purple Majestic Kindy Glitz on the outside, inside I used versa colour white ink and then applied dimensional magic


I used purple scroll felt ribbon, present charm, white tag (which is our October free gift of the month, silver rhinestone flourish, white organza ribbon and our dark purple stemmed flowers.



Our new coloured pins, with our purple flower, perwinkle making memories shimmer stickers, American Crafts Jewelry Box White Thickers, purple rhinestones and again one of our white tags which I have inked with versa colour heliotrope ink.

And for you animal lovers out there these new scrapware chipboards arrived today ...

And these ...


Thanks for looking everyone
Hope you all have a great week

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

awesome tracy, love both those LOs, and omg that pp is delish, love it..................... should have my puter back up in a couple days....in the mean time ive stolen nextdoors lol

Tracey said...

Wow! Gorgeous work Tracy and those PP's are just divine!
P.S. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog :)

Daphadills said...

Oh i cant wait to be allowed to scrap shop again LOL....I love those chipboards...and your LO's are lovely :)