Friday, October 24, 2008

Today in the Life

Working from home sure has its benefits, especially when the Angels are at school, its a wonderful peacefulness that surrounds you. Then there are the days that seem to stretch out long in front of you and sometimes you miss the chatting around the table in the staff room. It was one of those days where I had a plan of attack: complete a page and to order more blings. Then the phone rang and my day turned into a unorganised mess. Firstly Victoria from Scrapbooking Top 50 rang regarding some advertisements and she ended the conversation with 'so you will have it ready by 1st November, sure I said not realising until later that is only a week away". Bugger me where has the year gone, I have already received 9 year old Angels school book list for 2009!!!!

10 minutes later Carla from Scrapbooking Memories phones "just a quick chat" she starts with. I advised her that I don't have quick chats, the memories of the table in the staff room come back to me. A lot of laughing happened for the next 10 minutes or so and my bank balance was less - this always seems to happen when Carla rings me. Sure I can supply some Kits of the Month no problems, great she said send me your first lot of products by next week!

Why is it I can say NO to my angels but not to anything to do with scrapbooking?

Well I ain't got time to sit here and type and rambling on I've got to choose some products for kits and get my head around photoshop. I reckon a 'quick" call to PointShootPlay to organise some lessons arh no best I send an email it might be quicker!

No comments: