Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kaisercraft Wrap Paper is in store

Kaisercraft Wrap Paper is in store...

Okay, so I have to admit I wasn't initially impressed that Kaisercraft had brought out wrapping paper ... seriously!  But then I got my hands on it and - well - one OTP set later...
 I like it! It's far more versatile than I thought and so easy to work with on OTP's.

It's a thick, ribbed texture paper, great for OTP's, wrapping gifts and adding to layouts and cards.

At only $2.99 for a large sheet - 50cm x 70cm - ... it's also a GREAT PRICE!!!



So check out my OTP set ...
(sorry but the camera didn't like purple!)

A clock
(El Cheapo $2.50 clock from Big W)


and a heap of other goodies from the store - including:
and sprinkled with Pearlised Mica Fragments (back in stock next week)



My die cut chipboard houses are inked with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and then embellished with:
and sprinkled with Pearlised Mica Fragments (back in stock next week).


I also made a Notepad - and ...
(notepad from Coles for $1.99)






(Ssshhhhh - notice our gorgeous handmade flower - this is a special sneak peek of the type of flower we will create at our Make your own Flowers Class.)








... a co-ordinating pencil, adorned with black rooster feathers
and a black rhinestone chain wrapped around the feathers.














Kaisercraft Wrap Paper is in the Kaisercraft pattern paper section or the OTP section.

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

OMG!! that looks ADORABLE...of course I'm biased - I just (j'aime) LOVE LOVE all that "French"