Friday, March 16, 2012

Little Tag Book

Righto, 
Jess here
I have a little tag book to share tonight.
I made this a week or so ago for my hubby. He has been asking me for something for his desk for ages so I made a tag book for him : ) I did the fruits of the spirit as I know work can be stressful and thought it would be a nice little reminder for him!
As you probably already know I am on a mission this year to get through the bulk of my my2angels stash.....and as of yet, I'm not making any progress......maybe it's because I keep buying more stuff.......hehe
Soooooo here is the book.....I traced around a manila tag on to different pages of the Tim Holtz Ide-Ology Kraft Resist paper pad and punched holes in them then reinforced them with Tim Holtz Ide-Ology Reinforcers. I've also used the Echo Park "Happy Days" paper range.








Love and Peace xox
JESS

No comments: