Saturday, May 14, 2011

Me and Dad with Webster's Pages


This is a very dear layout to me.

This is of my Dad and I who I lost 5 years ago.

I have only ever been able to put one layout together of Dad.. Too hard for me to do.

I have had this favourite photo out of us on other paper and trying to work on it for 5 months now.. I have changed it around, changed the paper, cried, stopped, started… and this time I have put it together using the simply stunning Websters Pages Ladies and Gents collection. I love this collection and it seems to just flow for me. I still took forever putting it together but that was all the emotions going on too.

Seems silly but that is our inner self I guess.


I have used the lovely Ladies and Gents Die Cut. I love these. They look so pretty. I have inked up the edges to give it more definition. I have cut out the cute as mirror off the Ladies and Gents Framed Beauty paper and a couple of the beautiful stickers they put out with each and every collection they design. I love the sweet words on these sticker pages. So many to use.

The background paper I have used is the Ladies and Gents Time of my life. This is super cute and I have have used a Martha Stewart punch for the edge using the blue side of this gorgeous paper. I love clusters in the corner using my2angels stash. I have sprayed up one of Tracys Gardenias using Tattered Angels Glimmer mist. I have used Coffee Shop Brown... Covered a tag using some of the scrap paper and a Tim Holtz Love tag. And of course one of my favourite charms.. The crown. Love this! I have inked up the Scrapware Chipboard Antique Lowercase Alphas Mini.

I have inked these up too to give them the distressed aged look.. Seriously girls.. This range is so beautiful I have lots of scraps that I am going to make some delicious cards from so watch this space as I will be posting them soon.

Take care and have a fantastic weekend.

Moonie x

5 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

Just gorgeous! A beautiful and touching layout xoxo

Unknown said...

gorgeous layout hun :)

its great when we can put our hearts and souls into our layouts and do layouts that really mean something to us ;)

im sure this will be a layout you will treasure for years to come ;)

Daphadills said...

I have just caught up on LOTS of posts I have missed and all I can say IS """"WOW"""" at all the gorgeous LO's and of OTP's....I so gotta get me some of them bottle tops too :)

ngaire said...

a lovely layout

Sandie said...

This is stunning, beautiful inspiration!