Monday, May 31, 2010

Together with the boys ...

Here are the last of the layouts for the month of May, both from DT Wendy ...

Footy Wind Up

Now I have to admit I am enjoying putting some dimension on my work at the moment so for the second time this month here is a layout where I have mounted my main photo on chipboard and cut out a second photo and used 3D tape.



The LO is my DS’s footy wind up from last year, I can’t believe how much he has changed in a year. I have used some more gorgeous papers from the Bo Bunny Mama-razzi range, Words and Aperture, which I have distressed and mounted on some Snowflake Core-dinations cardstock. For the title and date, I have used White Holly Doodle Alphabet Stickers. I finished off by journaling around the patterned paper using a Brown Slick Writer and adding also added some Black Rhinestones for a touch of bling.




and another ...



I have used some gorgeous October Afternoon papers for this layout. It's a combination of Fly a Kite Sprinklers and Thrift Shop Last One. The cardstock I have used is a yellow-cream colour but unfortunately looks a little beige in the photo (sorry I just couldn’t get it to play nicely for the photos!!). For the title, I’ve used one of my favourites, Carolees Creations Tiny Black Alpha Stickers together with AC Foam Thickers- Daiquiri, which I also love.

The clouds are Scrapware painted in a random pattern with Ranger Liquid Pearls.

The flower is a my2angels Mini Gardenia centred with a Plaid Fabric Brad and finished off with some charms, a Love Key and some cute Leaves





Goosh the year is going way to fast! Before we know it, dare I say, Christmas will be here again!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Fantastic LO's!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous work girls. Love both of them heaps :)

Melinda Spinks said...

Love both layouts, just adorable!