Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free Gift and finally .... Prima has arrived!

Finally, the much anticipated arrival of Prima pattern papers is in stock

As mentioned in our previous email for 48 hours (until midnight Sunday 2nd May) enter PRIMA at checkout to received 20% off YOUR FULL ORDER - must order a minimum of 2 Prima products to qualify but does not include products in our sale section which has been updated (please order these separately and select pickup so you aren't charged for postage twice).

Be in quick as we have already sold some of these beautiful papers while it was being uploaded onto the website. I haven't even managed to get some for myself yet and I so wanna play especially seeing how gorgeous layouts will look with these papers. Take this beautiful layout from Corrina for example ....



I took this photo of my children recently at Point Heathcote Reserve. They were all sitting on the grass just before we left a modelling shoot that my girls were on, and I called them, said smile and snapped before they could start pulling faces or doing 'bunny ears' on each other. I loved how it turned out.

The new Prima Flights of Fancy Collection are just gooooorgeous! I toned the colours out of my photo so it wouldn't interfer with the timeless feel of the printed Prima papers. The butterflies are hand cut from a piece of Miss Pretty, coated in Tim Holtz Rock Candy, with the tips of the wings dipped in Twinklets Diamond Dust, and a little bit of crystalina kindyglitz. I continued the diamond dust/crystalina kindyglitz theme by dribbling the glitter glue along the bottom of my photo, then sprinkling with Twinklets.



The title is Pink Paislee holly doodle stickers (cubicle) that I lightly coated in kindy glitz then finished with dimensional magic.

Tip: why throw out the wonderful pizza boxes that your my2angels orders get delivered in? I recycled one of mine on this page! Have a close look behind the photo....simply take a piece of cardboard and rip, rip, rip!!! (This also looks great if you spritz it with glimmer mist!!)

AND

With your first purchase during May you will receive a bag FREE of loose rhinestones.

Stuck for ideas of using rhinestones? Head over to our tutorials in the resource section for some ideas - some may be new for you, or perhaps ideas you have forgotten about!

Hope you all have a fantastic long weekend
Take care

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous LO Corrina! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those papers! and some great tips there for the rhinestones T!! :)

Kim said...

just so lovely and girly and precious

DebiJ said...

Beautiful LO Corrina...& gorgeous Prima pp...
Missed the special by that much...never mind....just buy some!!