Monday, May 3, 2010

Mothers Day Gift Boxes by DT Tracey

Here is the first of the Mother's Day Gifts! Hope you like :)




SHOP PRODUCTS
Websters Pages Paris Fabric Fancies
Websters Pages Raspberry Ball Fringe Trim
23mm Light Pink Mulberry Flowers
Stemmed Star Flowers - Pink & White
23mm White Mulberry Flowers
Hydrangeas Mulberry Paper Flowers - Burgundy
Canna Lillies - Pink
Kindy Glitz Pink
Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal
StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown

OTHER STUFF
Take-away Container
Ribbon
Making Memories Rub-Ons

and my 2nd mothers day gift ...

My kids are always collecting "stuff" for people, interesting leaves, pebbles, shells, seed pods, flowers, you know little "treasures".
My Mum always likes to keep these things so we made her this little Nanny's Treasures box to put them all in!





SHOP PRODUCTS
Graphic 45 Le Romantique Sweetheart of Mine
Graphic45 Playtime Past Tags
Stemmed Star Flowers - 2 Toned Brown
Scrapware Chipboard 3D Butterfly - set of 2
Cream Cotton Lace
Glass Seed Beads - Coffee Brown (Tip - have a lighter handy to burn the end after cutting)
Mulberry Paper Leaves - Green Brown and Rose
Safety Pin - Gold
Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint
Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal
Dimensional Magic
Buzz and Bloom Chipboard - that 70s alphabet
Carolees Creations Tiny Etched Natural Alpha Stickers

OTHER STUFF
Paint
Versa Color Ink
Sandpaper



If you click on the photo below, you will see clearly where I applied ICE Stickles Glitter Glue Coffee Ice to the tips of the Blue Gardenia. I also put it on the brown stemmed flowers in the centre as well.



Thanks for showing us these gorgeous boxes Tracey, I just love the colours and I am seeing a trend here with you, first it was the EMPTY chocolate box for Easter and now for Mothers Day! LOL

Hope you are all having a great weekend ... I have had no kids all weekend (sad I know ... NOT!) and I have been on a roll with layouts, which I will share later this week :)

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Gotta love the stickles!! You do lovely work with flowers, Tracey. beautiful.

Anne P said...

Great ideas Tracey. Must look more closely at boxes before putting them in recycling.

scrappin' girl said...

FAB boxes Tracey, i especially luv the LINDT box!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Sandra said...

Lovely ideas there!

Kim said...

my these are just too lovely Tracey