Thursday, September 10, 2009

Running around like a chook with no head

3 massive deliveries arrive today so I have been running around like a chook with no head getting them on the site!!! Check these out ...

Graphic 45 papers at $2.00 eg

Websters Pages at $1.60 eg


Rusty Pickle Halloween d/s papers at $1.20 eg

Fancy Pants in the Misc Section for $1.00 eg

Making Memories papers at $1.10, including fab black glitter dots paper

Rouge de Garance papers at $1.70 – seriously gorgeous eg


Restock of frangipanis, skeleton leaves, plaid fabric brads and check these new arrivals...



Please remember to select the $5.20 postage at checkout when purchasing papers, tapes and bottles ie glimmer mist, kindy glitz and dimensional magic.



TFL
Tracy

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

fyi i would like it known that i asked you to get the websters pages thanks tracy lol....... oh and do i get the free flowers with my order?? and i love all the other stuff you got in too, no bloody wonder youve been busy woman lol

Tracey said...

Gorgeous papers Tracy!
Your title had me laughing right away. Thanks :)

TaswegianMum said...

Oh OH OH why did I look now I wanna!! Come on end of the month then I can actually look again in your shop Miss Tracy I can't wait for my cardstock different colours this time I have chosen :)