Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October Free Gift of the Month and 1 layout

Its always so busy at the beginning of the month, with our free gift and new challenges uploaded to various sites.

First up ...

This month with every paid order from my2angels you will receive a packet of our white tags - approximately 10-15 tags in a packet. I just loooooooooovvveee these! I use them regularly for my page titles or small pieces of journalling.


Over at Screen 2 scrap the movie poster is up ...



1. Use a group photo

2. Yellow or gold title

3. Use one element from the poster - a dinosaur, monkey, plane, rocket, squid etc.....
OR
3. Something inspired by one of the figures in the poster.......
example #1 The Pharoah = a pyramid or egyptian theme
example # 2 Napolean Bonaparte = the Eiffel tower


and this is my interpretation of the poster

I took the insirpation from the character Amelia Earhart, the famous women pilot.
The group photo is of me with my son, brother and sister at the airport when my brother flew out to London on a working holiday.
Kaiser pattern paper
Lots of downloaded clipart used
Scrapware chipboard flourishes, journalling block & plane
my2angels stemmed flowers and charms.
Making Memories gold stickers for the title
Postage stamps are real - they came from a letter mum wrote to me when I was working in London.
One of the envelopes I scanned, from an original letter my Grandad wrote to my Grandmother in the 1920's. Also the music paper in the background was downloaded from the internet and sprayed with glimmer mist. It is the song "Leaving on a Jet Plane" my grandfather's favourite song.





I inked the charms with Timber Brown Staz On ink to give it an antique look. Look there is one of our white tags with our half penny charm on it.



and over at ARTastic Challenge Blog Octobers inspiration is this from Vincent van Gogh

Don't forget to let Shazza know it was me who referred you, when submitting your entries.
Have a great day everyone and TFL
Tracy

2 comments:

ann said...

Ohhhh Tracy I just love your LO there is so much work and so much to look at. xxxxx

LG said...

WOW gorgeous page. love all the embellies