Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lots to post today

Hmmmm haven't I been MIA for a while?
I reckon this is the longest I have left it in between posts.
I do have a good excuse, I have been getting myself prepared as I have over 35 new flowers arriving at the end of this week (fingers crossed), can't wait. Have some frangipanis, flowers with spots, skeleton leaves and more variety of colour and shapes than what I have on the website at the moment. Just trying to locate a new home for one of the angels as I need their bedroom for storage - hmm I wonder if I can get a deal for both of them?

I have completed a few layouts since I last wrote and I also have a few half completed. Just waiting for the flowers to arrive so I can finish them off.

This months word challenge at RSS was to use the word Life, must also use a transparency and some stamping. This is what I came up with. The white cardstock wasn't suppose to have the grey effect over it but I went crazy one night with the glimmer mist and like an idiot that I am, didn't move everything out of the way before I went trigger happy. Because I got some in the corner I had to go and spray the rest. Here is my DS, Mark and I last December.




Its not a very good photo of the layout my camera didn't appreciate having so much to focus on, just click on it to enlarge if you want. All products from my2angels except the tuelle and transparencies.

I don't usually do negative layouts, but this month at RSS I decided to give it a go. Holy c**p it was hard! We could only use 25% of the layout and it had to be in one colour only. I submitted my 2nd attempt, the first was about 25%, but mum reckoned 40% and who was I to argue with her (she is doing heaps of packing for me at the moment so gotta keep in her good books). Oh and mum if you are reading this don't take a mouthful of drink when reading the next line you might choke!

This is me, young and innocent when I was about 4 years old. See I have not changed, just a little taller PML



Used half of our black bling scroll, 1/4 photo corner, attacked our lace with granite glimmer mist and the musical charm was inked. I actually like it, BUT after submitting it I have done a few changes, not yet finished but here is the photo with some pink added to it.



Next on the Agenda

BACK UP YOUR DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS - no wait, read on, then do ya back up.

Item number 3 on the agenda is ...

Yip way late in announcing this but last month I asked everyone to send me their ideas for the most common word/words they use on their creations. As a RANDOM draw Janine K from over at RSS will be receiving the pack of goodies in the post any day now. Thanks everyone for your comments, and please, if you think of anymore I would appreciate all suggestions :)

Finally ...

I've been tagged by Samantha to answer these questions and then tag 8 others! check out Samantha's blog here! Here goes...

Q1. What are 8 things you look forward to:

1. My first coffee in the morning WITH NO interruptions.

2. Completing a layout that I am happy with

3. 9.30pm when everyone in the house is in bed and I can scrap in peace.

4. Watching my son play footy on Saturdays

5. First day of the month when all the new challenges are uploaded on sites

6. The rare moments when Mark and Sarah playing together NICELY with NO arguments - it is rare but sometimes it does happen

7. When my family all get together - lots of drinking, too much food eaten and lots of laughs (my sister inconveniently lives in Scotland)

8. Every time I sell one of my own designs


Q2. What were 8 things you did yesterday:

1. Uploaded information ready for the arrival of my new flowers

2. TRIED (and failed) to prepare an article for Scrapbooking Memories Newsletter on my new products - so crap at writing

3. Clean the stove top - we both went into shock

4. Yelled at the angels 10 million times

5. Blog hopped for way toooooooooo long

6. Drank over 20 cups of coffee

7. Got some groceries.

8. Brought my lotto ticket


Q3. What are the 8 things you wish you could do:

1. Live on no sleep

2. Wear size 12 clothes COMFORTABLY

3. Write properly - not write how I talk

4. Own my own home again

5. Understand photoshop

6. Being able to take decent photos of the kids playing sports

7. Remove all forms of abuse from the world especially child abuse in all its form

8. Get all idiots off the road especially those who don't know what an indicator is for!!!



Q4. Name 8 things or shows you've watched lately:

1. The Mentalist

2. CSI Las Vegas

3. News (dunno why the press give me the shyts)

4. How I met your mother - awesome concept and very funny

5. 24

6. CSI Miami

7. Whats that home renovation show on at the moment you know where they get voted off - its on channel 9 whatever it is I am watching that

8. A Current Affair


And this is who I'm tagging LG, Treesa, Shazza, Shell, Rachel, Jane,
Kat,
Kath

Have fun! I'm looking forward to reading all your answers!

Okay NOW go and back up your documents :)

Have a fab day and be safe on those roads
Tracy

2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

The LO's look gorgeous Tracy! You have been a busy little bee! Can't wait to see the new flowers. (A flower addict here...lol) Have a great day!

Tracey said...

Love all your challenge entries this month Tracy. Gorgeous work. Hangin' for the new flowers!....xxx