Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 layouts to share with you today

2 layouts to share with you today using our new flowers.

The first one, based on the June Sketch at the Scraplounge, of my sister and I (10 kilos lighter boo hoo) using our while scalloped felt frame which I sprayed with Sea Glass Glimmer Mist, delicious pink paislee pattern paper, forever tag charm, glitter brads, fabric plaid brad, brown chain, white tags, gold key, silver scroll flourish and our ric rac. Also I added our brown skeleton leaves.




I just love this photo, it was taken on Marks first week of school so long ago. Oh those where the days without the hormones and playstation 3!!!!
I have used the gorgeous pink pasilee pps again, pink butterfly felt ribbon, frangipanis, silver flourish, kindy glitz, pink glitter brads and the making memories poolside alpha letters. Unknown origin of the large chipboard letters. Tucked underneath the circle is tuelle which has been sprayed with glimmer mist.




And here is a video clip from you tube to make you smile. I bet many of the bystanders missed their train but most importantly went onto have a great day as as result of being witnessed to this.



I hope you are smiling now :)
Tracy

6 comments:

Kathie said...

love the LO's Tracey.... just beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog today, its a little venture that is going to cost a lot to set up, but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run. i teach at home so I will only be offering the kits that didn't sell to the blogging ladies!! Just need to find somebody to sell me flowers and Bazzil or other cardstock and I'm set!!! Any hints????
Thanks sweetie
Kathie
xoxo

Shazza said...

Hi Tracy,
Have not heard from you for ages!!
Love the U tube "Sound of Music", thats awesome. Love your layouts Tracy, fantastic. Love the sister layout and the embelishments are just gorgeous.
Still plugging away at the 'Crowns and Tiaras" cyber crop I have done four now but not sure if I will get any more done :(
Catch you soon
Shazza

LG said...

Those layouts are so stunning Tracy! you did one hell of a job with those! Love all the flower cluttering and all the embellies.

I havent scrapped for a week now because og my migraine but I feel much better after seeing that video
Thanks hun

LG

Shell Jeanes said...

OMG Tracy... I love your Layouts but that clip nearly made me cry.. That is just flippin awesome and im now going to paste it on my facebook...everyone should see that!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey said...

OMG that video is just awesome!!!! I loved that.
Gorgeous LO's too Tracy. Love both of them heaps....xxx

suzARTe said...

have to admit pink is not really my thing but it looks lovely in this LO. Well done!!!